Thursday, July 12, 2012

When pigs fly ...

Well, we put men on the moon... I think that's close enough!

I know that God did an amazing job differentiating men & women. Their chemistry,emotions, bodies...but one things for certain. Men & women both are essentially selfish creatures.

I'm amazed at the fact that I apparently only attract unavailable men (those emotionally incapacitated or those who are in relationships)

My grandma jokingly calls me "the mechanic" because I find broken men & fix them for the next girl ... I have a 85% success rate at dating a guy & him marrying the next girl he's with ...

I have had one man be faithful in all the dating relationships I've been in & yet I still hold onto this little sliver of hope that somewhere. There is a guy who is honest. Faithful. Kind.

Hopefully a brighter post tomorrow,
All love
Char



No comments: