Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm so excited ...

... and I just can't hide it! 

I got a text from E today!!!!!!!! 
 ... after the longest day at work thus far, it was exactly what I needed. I hadn't realized just how worried I had been about him. Just knowing that he's okay is such a relief. 

With two days down, I've realized there are lots of things that E does throughout my day that makes my life so much easier & enjoyable ... and I hope I have been as appreciative of all those little things as I feel right now. As I've started counting the blessings he adds to my life I realize just how blessed I am just to have this amazing man in my life. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
On a different note ... 
Not having Eric to fill all my down time & keep me entertained, I have had the opportunity to listen to catch up on sermons from one of my favorite Pastors, Steven Furtick, at http://www.elevationchurch.org/sermons 

One of the truths that has stuck with me today was the concept that you can only give as well as you receive.... such as, until you can receive forgiveness; you can't truly give it. I have realized that there are so many instances in my life I had truly tried to forgive individuals; when I now see that I hadn't received the forgiveness that Christ has given for my sins. That my failure to receive forgiveness left me incapable of understanding and being able to forgive anyone. 


Well, It's been a long day,
Always, 
Char

No comments: