Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year ...

New Year, New Day! 


I am absolutely thrilled about the amazing new year, there are lots of big things that have come about for 2013! 

1. I start a new job, and hopefully a new career path!
... benefits & a steady paycheck! Cha-Ching!! Love knowing I'm going to have a little bit of financial security beginning this year & hopefully within the year will begin working toward becoming a Registered Nurse!!) 

2. Still in kicking it with E!
... working on 6 months with E, we've dealt with lots of craziness in that short time, and I know it's all going to be worth it. Although the first 6 months of 2013 we will spend 5 hours apart & only be seeing each other on the weekends with his new job ... but we are so thankful that he is finally on with the State of Georgia Department of Natural Resources as a Conservation Ranger!
((Visit a State Park soon, btw!)) 
http://www.gadnr.org/

3. Reading again!
So, for some reason I had gotten out of the habit of reading, and it turns out ... I have missed it, My first act of changing this was reading the ENTIRE Twilight Saga (all 4 books) within a week! Next up, I'm thinking ... Hunger Games! 

4. Gonna be on TV
So, had an amazing opportunity with two of my best gals to film in Atlanta for a show for Lifetime TV ((Double Divas))... had a chance to share a little Jesus in a lingerie shop ... yes, it's gonna make some good TV. Premiers January 10th :) 
 
5. Made a few resolutions
... and then realized, that after 25 years of not keeping resolutions...my resolution would be to just be the best me I can. For Jesus, for my family, for my E, for my friends, for me.
Love to all,
Char

No comments: