Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's a process, not a project

Wow .... Sometimes realizing that you have to take things in stride, people as they are, and time as it comes are some of the hardest truths to wrap your head around.

Whether it be a woman who's excuse for hating you is that you're breathing & dating her son, or someone who wasn't raised to work for the paycheck they're receiving, or waiting a week to be able to talk to or see the love of your life, I have had to realize that other people's lack of morals should not compromise mine or stress me out & the time I have with the people I love should always be cherished & not wasted on pettiness or childish drama.

All I know I need at this point in life are Jesus, and those that bring a little Jesus into my life; whether by their love, their accountability, or their overall pureness of heart.

Always,
Char

PS: day 1 of E's six months of training started today at 4:15 when he left the house with a cup of coffee & a kiss goodbye. I sent my sweet darling off to conquer the world fulfilling the first step to his dream of becoming a game warden. :) this proud girl has shed quite a few tears today, I hadn't realized just how much I count on him everyday.

No comments: